最出色的畢業典禮演講摘錄

來源:瑞文範文網 4.12K

最近看了不少英文演講視頻,發現國外大學畢業典禮的演講大多很精彩。這些演講通常用詞正式,發音清晰,內容也很連貫,而且很有啓發性,所以不論從什麼角度來說都是不可多得的資源。今天本站小編給大家分享一些出色的畢業典禮演講,希望對大家有所幫助。

最出色的畢業典禮演講摘錄

最出色的畢業典禮演講摘錄

1. 喬布斯在斯坦福的畢業典禮演講 —— Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right." It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.

當我十七歲的時候,我讀到了一句話:“如果你把每一天都當作生命中最後一天去生活的話,那麼有一天你會發現你是正確的。”這句話給我留下了深刻的印象。從那時開始,過了33 年,我在每天早晨都會對着鏡子問自己:“如果今天是我生命中的最後一天,你會不會完成你今天想做的事情呢?”當答案連續很多次被給予“不是”的時候,我知道自己需要改變某些事情了。

2. 傑夫·貝佐斯在普林斯頓畢業典禮的演講 —— We are our choices.

I didn't think I'd regret trying and failing. And I suspected I would always be haunted by a decision to not try at all.

我認爲我不會爲失敗地嘗試而遺憾,但是有所決定但完全不去付諸行動則可能會一直煎熬着我。

Will inertia be your guide, or will you follow your passions?

你們是被慣性所引導,還是追隨自己內心的熱情?

Will you follow dogma, or will you be original?

你們會墨守陳規,還是勇於創新?

Will you choose a life of ease, or a life of service and adventure?

你們會選擇安逸的生活,還是選擇一個奉獻與冒險的人生?

Will you wilt under criticism, or will you follow your convictions?

你們會屈從於批評,還是會堅守信念?

Will you bluff it out when you're wrong, or will you apologize?

你們會掩飾錯誤,還是會坦誠道歉?

Will you guard your heart against rejection, or will you act when you fall in love?

你們會因害怕拒絕而掩飾內心,還是會在面對愛情時勇往直前?

Will you play it safe, or will you be a little bit swashbuckling?

你們想要波瀾不驚,還是想要搏擊風浪?

When it's tough, will you give up, or will you be relentless?

你們會在嚴峻的現實之下選擇放棄,還是會義無反顧地前行?

Will you be a cynic, or will you be a builder?

你們要做憤世嫉俗者,還是踏實的建設者?

Will you be clever at the expense of others, or will you be kind?

你們要不計一切代價地展示聰明,還是選擇善良?

3. JK·羅琳在哈佛大學畢業典禮上的演講 —— As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters

Given a time machine or a Time Turner, I would tell my 21-year-old self that personal happiness lies in knowing that life is not a check-list of acquisition or achievement. Your qualifications, your CV, are not your life, though you will meet many people of my age and older who confuse the two. Life is difficult, and complicated, and beyond anyone's total control, and the humility to know that will enable you to survive its vicissitudes.

如果能回到過去,她會告訴21歲的自己:一個人的幸福在於他懂得——生活不等於你的收穫和成就。你的簡歷,你的證書並不代表你的生活,儘管很多人會混淆着兩者。生活是如此的複雜,任何人都無法掌控它。明白了這一點,你就能夠寵辱不驚。

4. 奧普拉在20xx年斯坦福畢業典禮的演講 —— Feelings, failure and finding happiness.

As B. B. King put it, “The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take that away from you.” And learning is really in the broadest sense what I want to talk about today, because your education, of course, isn’t ending here. In many ways, it's only just world has so many lessons to teach you. I consider the world, this Earth, to be like a school and our life the classrooms. And sometimes here in this Planet Earth school the lessons often come dressed up as detours or roadblocks. And sometimes as full-blown crises. And the secret I've learned to getting ahead is being open to the lessons, lessons from the grandest university of all, that is, the universe itself.

正如B. B. King所說:“關於學習的美好在於別人不會把知識從你身上拿走”。學習正是我今天想說的,因爲你們的教育並沒有在這裏結束。在很多情況下,這纔是剛剛開使。這個世界將會教會你們很多。我認爲這個世界,這個地球,就像一個學校和我們人生的教室。有時這些課程會是彎路和障礙。有時會充滿危機。我所學的應付這一切的祕密就是去勇於面對,正如我們面對大學課程一樣。

Now I want to talk a little bit about failings, because nobody's journey is seamless or smooth. We all stumble. We all have setbacks. If things go wrong, you hit a dead end—as you will—it's just life's way of saying time to change course. So, ask every failure—this is what I do with every failure, every crisis, every difficult time—I say, what is this here to teach me? And as soon as you get the lesson, you get to move on. If you really get the lesson, you pass and you don't have to repeat the class. If you don't get the lesson, it shows up wearing another pair of pants—or skirt—to give you some remedial work.

現在我想談談失敗。沒有人他的一生是一帆風順的。我們都會遇到困難,受到挫折。如果事情出錯了,你進入了死衚衕,這正是生活在告訴你是時候改變了。所以,每當遇到困難和危機時,我都會問它教會了我什麼?只要你吸取了教訓,你就會繼續前進。如果你真正吸取了教訓,你就會順利通過考驗,不用再取經受失敗了。如果你沒有吸取教訓,它會以另外一種形式給出現在你面前並給你一些補救。

熱門標籤