護士面試時自我介紹中英文對白

來源:瑞文範文網 6.81K

一名優秀的護士用中英文自我介紹互動的形式跟面試官做了經典的溝通,請看下面的護士面試時自我介紹

護士面試時自我介紹中英文對白

問:你是什麼時候畢業的,畢業於什麼學校,什麼專業?
  when did you graduate from school? which school and which program?


  答:我是1995年畢業的,畢業於南通衛生學校,護幹專業。
  i graduated from nantong medical school as a major of nursing care in 1995.


  問:你已經工作了幾年了?從哪一年開始?
  how many years have you been working? from which year?


  答:五年了。從1995年開始
  five years e 1995


  問:你將怎樣花費你的薪水?你想在新加坡掙多少錢?
  how will you spend your salaries? how much money do you want to make in singapore?


  答:自己留一部分生活費用,其它寄回去,或存銀行。
  i will leave some for daily use , and post other money to my home, or save them in the bank


  問:你所在的醫院有多少護士,多少醫生?
  how many nurses and doctors are there in your hospital?


  答:有100名左右的護士,有80名醫生,還有2名美國來的外籍專家。
  about 100 nurses,80 doctors and 2 foreign experts. they are from


  問:到新加坡後如不適應新環境, 新氣候,怎麼辦?
  what will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in singapore?


  答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再難的苦,我都會挺住,何況逆境會造就人才!
  i have confidence in my ability. i can overcome every difficulties. also, i believe that adversities can improve me


  問:你能自我介紹一下自己嗎?還有關於你的一切。
  can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?


  答:可以的,我名叫張平,我來自江蘇省啓東市,衛校(中專)學歷,25歲
  yes, my name is zhang ping, i come from qidong city, jiangsu province, i graduated from a middle medical school. i am 25 years old.


  問:你在什麼單位工作?擔任什麼職務?請說明你的工作程序(流程)。
  where do you work now? and what’s your job position? please tell me your work procedures.


  答:我在啓東市人民醫院工作,擔任護士職務。
  i now work in qidong people’s hospital as a nurse.


  問:你是通過什麼知道新加坡的?
  in which way do you know singapore?


  答:通過看電視,讀報紙,聽收音機等。
  i know singapore through watching tv, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.


  問:你在醫院裏輪班嗎?你們小組裏有幾個人
  do you work on shift in the hospital? how many persons are there in your group team?


  答:是的,我是輪班的。我們小組有八個人。
  yes, i work on shift. there are eight persons in my group team.


  問:你可以做12小時輪班嗎?如果護士長故意刁難你,怎麼辦?
  can you keep working twelve hours a day? and what will you do if the head nurse deliberately puts up obstacles for you?


  答:是的,可以的。
  yes, i can.


  問:如果病人或病人家屬由於不理解你的工作,對你態度不好,你怎麼辦?
  if the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?


  答:首先,我會檢查一下我自己是否有不足之處。如果有,我會向他們道歉;如果沒有,我會耐心地向他們作解釋工作,直到他們滿意爲止。
  first, i will check whether i have done something wrong or improperly. if i find i am right, i will give an explanation patiently till they are satisfied.


  問:如果他們故意找你麻煩,鬧事,怎麼辦?
  if they make trouble to you deliberately, what will you do?


  答:首先,我不會跟他們吵,罵不還口,打不還手,而是耐心地解釋。解釋無效,我會向上級彙報。當然,我想新加坡是一個文明的國家,應該不會出現這種情況。
  first, i will not quarrel with them, not scold back or strike back even if they scold wrongly.


  問:你的愛好是什麼?
  what are your hobbies?


  答:看電視,讀報紙。
  watching tv and reading newspapers.

熱門標籤