實用英語口語問路情景對話

來源:瑞文範文網 1.19W

早上好,各位!昨天我們說了說我在紐約的各種問路。今天,要跟大家分享一下旅行中訂出租車和其他的實用對話。

實用英語口語問路情景對話

Good morning!We talked about my trip in New York yesterday. Today, I would like to share some tips about taxi reservation and other information during your trip.

1

Taxi Reservation

到了車站,詢問工作人員出租車信息:

Jessica:Excuse me sir, I need to take a taxi, do you have any contact information about local taxi?

您好,我需要一輛出租車,您這有當地出租車的信息麼?

O: Yes, here is the card.

給你聯繫信息的卡片!

T: Hi, white star taxi, how can I help you?

你好,白星出租車。

Jessica: Hi, I need a taxi to pick me up in front of train station.

你好我需要一輛出租車來火車站前面等我。(火車站不大,如果你的車站大,最好說清楚哪個出口!)

T: Ok, we will arrive at station in 10 minutes.

好的,等我們十分鐘。

Jessica:Hi, I booked a taxi to pick me up.

你好,我剛剛預定了一輛出租車。(看到印有出租車名字的車來,司機招招手)

T:Yes. Where are you going to?

是的,您要去哪裏?

Jessica:I need to go to ABC hotel, the address is as following: XXXXXX. What is the rate?

我要去ABC酒店,地址在這裏(直接亮地址!)去一趟多錢?

T:9 dollars.

九美金。

Jessica:Ok. May I have your card in case I need to take taxi next time?

好的,對了可以給我張卡片麼,以防我下次要預定出租車。

T:Sure.

當然可以了。

(上車,到達目的地,下車)

Jessica:Thanks. Have a nice day.

謝謝,祝你今天愉快。

T:You too.

你也是。

2

回程在火車站買回紐約的的票

Jessica:Hi, may I buy a ticket back to New York city?

你好我需要一張去紐約市的票。

O:Sorry, we had an accident this morning, so we do not sell any ticket back to New York right now.不好意思,我們早上有事故,所以回去紐約市的票不買了現在。

Jessica:What? But I have to go back to New York city today.

啥?但是我今天必須回去!

O:You may take flight, but I am not sure about flight schedule. Or you can take greyhound.

你可以坐飛機啊,但是我不知道航班點。或者,你可以坐灰狗!

Jessica:What is greyhound?

神馬是灰狗?

O:It is a name of bus. It can bring you back to New York this afternoon, but you have to go to their station to check. Wait, let me call first.

巴士的名字。它今兒下午可以把你帶回紐約,但是你也要去車站查看一下,等等, 我可以先打個電話問問。

Jessica:Thanks.

謝謝!

O:Yes, they told me the bus will departure at 1:00 pm. Your time is ok. It is not far. 巴士下午一點開。你的時間可以的。不遠。

Jessica:Great, would you like to give me the address of Greyhound station?

太好了,您能給我灰狗那個車站的地址麼?

O:Sure.

沒問題。

Jessica:Thanks a lot.

多謝!

O:You are welcome.

不客氣。

3

看見車站門口有一輛出租車,趕緊上前詢問!

Jessica:Hi, I would like go to the station of Greyhound. How long will we get there?

你好,我要去灰狗車站,要多久呢?

T: 10 minutes!

十分鐘吧。

Jessica: Great! I have to catch the bus at 1:00 pm, and I did not buythe ticket.

太好了,我要趕一點的車,而且我還沒買票呢!

T: No worries, just 10 minutes. It is 12 pm right now. 別急,就十分鐘,現在才十二點

Jessica: All right. Thanks.

好的,謝謝。

T: No problem.

不客氣。

公衆號:跟着豆子學口語

熱門標籤