新年晚會英語主持詞大綱

來源:瑞文範文網 6.58K

XX即將成爲歷史,時光匆匆滑過XX的天際線,2012的新年將至,公司,學校各種行業都會舉行迎新年的晚會,如果有外賓參加,免不了是雙語輪換的主持方式。此貼是特別爲晚會主持人準備的,中英對照。

新年晚會英語主持詞大綱

男:新年的鐘聲就要敲響,慶典的序曲正要奏響。

the bell for the new year is soon to strike; the overture for the ceremony is soon to play.

女:讓我們伴着管樂隊的樂曲,祝福我們的祖國更加強大昌盛,祝福我們的祖國。

with the accompan-im-ent music of our band, let’s wish our motherland more prosperity and our country

合:更加鬱鬱蔥蔥。

more verdure .

女:新春的腳步已在耳畔響起。

the footsteps of the new spring are nearer and nearer.

男:是啊,春天是“春色滿園關不住,一枝紅杏出牆來”。

yes, you are right.

女:春天是“西塞山前白鷺飛,桃花流水鱖魚肥”。

男:盼新春,望新春,道不盡心中憧憬無限。

looking forward to the coming of the new spring, we are full of hope.

女:賀新春,唱新春,說不完心中歡樂無限。

celebrating the new spring, we are full of happiness.

男:聯歡會的帷幕即將拉上,但是我們知道,在華初的這塊沃土上,我們將更加茁壯成長。

though the get-together is about to end, we still know we are reaching more maturity.

女:讓我們衷心祝福我們的嘉賓在新的一年裏工作順利,家庭幸福!

wish each of our distinguished guests a successful career and a happy family.

男:祝福我們的同事工作進步,再創佳績。

wish our colleagues great progreand more achievements.

女:祝福我們的祖國,在新的一年裏,

wish our country a more splendid future

合:再攀高峯,再創輝煌。

in the new year.

男:2012年新年晚會到此結束。

that’s all for the new year’s celebration . thank you for being with us.

(責任編輯:stephen)

熱門標籤