商務談判模擬對話案例
談判就象下棋,開局就要佔據有利位置或戰略性位置。商務談判都是談判雙方出色運用語言藝術的結果。下面本站小編整理了商務談判模擬對話案例,供你閱讀參考。
商務談判模擬對話案例:實例對話20xx年12月4日 上午11時50分24秒 Robert說明Pacer在行銷與技術上的基礎後,終於取信了Mark, 也爲此談判邁開成功的第一步。在談判佣金魚合約期限這類議題之前,Robert想先確定一些條件,包括獨家代理權與Botany Bay所能提供的協助。你知道Robert運用了哪些技巧,纔不會讓Mark以此作條件來威脅Pacer讓步?我們看看Robert怎麼說:
M: Mr. Liu, what kinds of sales do you think you could get?
R: Well, to begin with, we'd have to insist on sole agency in Taiwan. We believe we could spike(激增) sales by 30% to 40% in the first year. But certain conditions would have to be met.
M: What kinds of conditions?
R: We'd need your full technical and marketing support.
M: Could you explain what you mean by that?
R: We'd like you to give training to our technical staff; we'd also like you to pay a fee for after-sales service.
M: It's no problem with the training. As for service support, we usually pay a yearly fee, pegged to(根據)total sales.
R: Sounds OK, if we can come to terms(達成協定) on how much is fair. As for marketing support, we would like you to assume 50% of all costs.
M: We'd prefer 40%. Many customers learn about our products through international magazines, trade shows, and so on. We pick up the tab(付款)for that, but you get the sales in Taiwan.
R: We'll think about it, and talk more tomorrow.
M: Fine. We'd like you to tell us about your marketing plans.
商務談判模擬對話案例:價格談判對話's get down to business, shall we?(讓我們開始談生意好嗎?)
2.I'd like to tell you what I think about that.(我想告訴你我的一些想法。)
those prices FOB or CIF?(這些價格是船上交貨價還是運費及保險費在內價?)
these prices wholesale or retail?(這些價格是批發價還是零售價?)
5. The price is quite reasonable.(這價格相當合理。)
's too high.(價錢太高了。)
, no, this is the lowest price.(噢,不,這是最低價。)
us have your rock-bottom price.(我們給你低價。)
's the price range?(價格範圍是多少?)
start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.(它們以150元起價,至多到200元。)
price is unreasonable.(這價格高得不合理。)
you make it a little cheaper?(你能不能算便宜一點?)
=Can you come down a little?
=Can you reduce the price?
sounds very impressive.(那似乎非常好。)
sounds reasonable.(那似乎非常好。)
15.I'd like to hear your ideas on...(我想聽聽你關於......的看法。)
're offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?(你提供我們的這種產品報價是每臺1800元嗎,對嗎?)
'd appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.(如果你能以每臺1350元的價格賣給我們,我們將不勝感激。)
ng the qulity into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.(考慮到產品質量,我認爲價格是合理的。)
e's one problem to be mentioned.(有一個問題要提出來。)
price we quoted is quite good for your country.(我們報的價格相當適合貴國。)
price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.(你報的價格對於出口而言,有點偏高。)
price is 15% higher than that of last year.(你們的價格比去年的高15%。)
23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.(在這一點上我想你是誤會我了。)
're in complete agreement.(我們完全同意。)
25.I can't make a decision at this time.(我無法現在做決定。)
26. It's not possible for us to make any sales at this price.(我們無法以這種價格銷售。)
27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.(380元大約是我們能出的最低價格。)
28.I'm afraid I can't agree with you there.(恐怕我不能同意您出的價格。)
price is higher than that of other companies.(你方的價格比其它公司的價格要高。)
30. But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.(不過鑑於產品的優良質量,我們的價格是非常合理。)