如何諮詢工資待遇?

來源:瑞文範文網 2.03W

以下是由本站PQ小編爲大家推薦的如何諮詢工資待遇相關內容,歡迎大家學習參考。

如何諮詢工資待遇?

What salary would you expect to get?

= How much money are you looking for in this job? = What are your salary expectations? 你希望拿多少薪水?

I'm looking for 3 thousand yuan a month.

我希望月薪是3000元。

I'd like to start at 4, 000 yuan a month.

我希望我的起薪爲每月4000元。

What's your monthly salary now?

你目前的月薪是多少?

How much money do you earn presently?

你目前掙多少錢?

How much money do you get now?

你目前掙多少錢?

【monthly salary“月薪,月工資”】

May I ask about the salary?

= May I ask about the pay? =When is the payday?哪天發工資? 【pay n. 工資,薪水】

I'd like to know whether there is insurance or not.

我想知道是否有保險。

Could you please tell me about the insurance?

您能不能給我說一下保險的事?

Would You please tell me about your pay scale first?

您能先跟我說說你們的工資標準嗎?

【insurance n. 保險】【scale n. 標準,等級,範圍】【pay scale“工資標準”】

There is arai8e after three months' probation period

according to your performance.

三個月的試用期後將根據工作表現加薪。

【probation period“試用期,實習期”】

The starting salary is not high, but the fringe benefits are pretty good.

起薪不會太高,但福利很好。

【fringe n. 邊緣】【fringe benefits=benefits“附加福利”】【“fringe benefits”常用複數形式】

You'll get a bonus once a year.

一年有一次獎金。

The bonus is paid by month,

獎金按月發放。

What are the benefits?

都有些什麼福利待遇?

I'd like to ask about the benefits.

我想了解一下福利待遇。

Can I ask about the vacations and sick leave?

我能問一下假期和病假的情況嗎?

【vacation n. 做期】【sick leave“病假”】

Could you please tell me something about the wages?

您能不能跟我說說工資的情況?

Do you mind if I ask about the wages?

您不介意我問問工資情況吧?

【“salary”通常指“按月發放的報酬”,“wage”多用複數形式,通常指“按小時、日或星期發放的報酬”,“pay”是個通用詞,可以取代“salary”與“wage”】

熱門標籤