去醫院看醫生的英語情景對話

來源:瑞文範文網 1.99W

大家好,我是豆子!你們週末過的都還不錯吧!在美國呢,除了是急診,在去醫院前都需要跟醫生提前預約的。今天我就跟大家分享一些詞和句子關於怎麼樣預約醫生的!句子可套用!讓我們一起來看看豆子今天寫的小對話吧!(人名生日等信息我編的,不要當真哈!)

去醫院看醫生的英語情景對話

Hi,my dear friends. Hopefully you had a great weekend. In the U.S., you have to make an appointment with a doctor before you go to the hospital except emergency. Today, I would like to share some key words and sentences about how to set up an appointment with a doctor. Let’s see the following conversation!

A:Hi, ABC health center, what can I do for you?

你好ABC醫院,有什麼能幫助您?

B: Hi, I am not feeling well, I would like to have an appointment with a doctor. I have no idea about which doctor I should visit.

你好,我感到不舒服,想要跟一個醫生預約,但是我不知道我要跟哪個醫生預約。

A: Ok, what’s your problem?

好的,你咋了?

B:I am not sure whether I am allergic to certain flowers. My eyes are filled with tears, and I have a stuffed nose. I want to see doctor as soon as possible, please!!!

我不清楚我是不是對花過敏了,我的眼裏都是淚,我的鼻子也不通,我要儘快看醫生,拜託!(這是豆子20xx年的真實寫照,一把鼻涕一把淚給校醫院打電話。。。。)

A: Ok, so the doctor’s appointments are full for today and tomorrow. You may come to the health center the day after tomorrow.

好的,但是今明兩天的預約都滿了,你可以後天來!

B:What? Ok, let me check my class schedule. I will be available on Thursday at 10am.

Is that cool?

啥?(內心有種黃花菜都涼了的感覺!!!還要假裝淡定!)你讓我看下課表啊。我週四早上十點有時間,可以麼?

A: Yes, it works. May I have your name and student ID number, please?

可以的!你的名字和學生證號請說一下。

B: Cherish Kim. My student ID number is 123-456-789

名字,學生證號上報。

A: May I have your date of birth?

生日說一下。

B: January 1, 1990.

上報生日(我在這隨便寫了一個元旦!)

A: What is your current address?

你的現住址?

B: 801 East Shaw Street, apartment 301.

報地址。在這裏前面是馬路的第幾號,apartment號是你的房間號。(這裏我簡短的下了一下地址,完整的地址後面還有你所在的市,以及州的縮寫加郵編。比如假設地址是加州帕薩迪納市某街具體地址的例子:

801 E. Shaw Street, Apt 301

Pasadena, CA 91001

A: Ok, Miss Kim, you have set up an appointment on Thursday at 10am, please come to the health center 5-10 minutes earlier to check in.

好的,你已經有了星期四早上十點的預約,提前五分鐘到十分鐘來登記。

B: All right! Shall I bring my student Id and insurance card?

好的,我要不要拿我的學生證和保險卡?

A: Yes, please. If you want to change or cancel your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.

拿上吧,你要是有變化或者取消預約,請儘快通知我們。

B: I got it! Thanks. Have a nice day.

知道了,祝您今天愉快。

A:You too!

你也是。

後續是等我見到醫生的時候,我的莫名其妙的過敏已經好的差不多了。。醫生說我大概學習壓力太大免疫力降低了,沒多久就從醫院離開了。。

豆子暖心小提示:

在美國看醫生最好有保險,因爲費用比較高,所以預約前最好確認一下你的保險信息,不管是你買的什麼類型的醫保,我當時是學校的學生保險。

Emergency是急診,收費要比一般的預約貴出許多。我當時聽同學說感覺可以口吞拳頭。。。。。

公衆號:跟着豆子學口語

熱門標籤